Connect to Wi-Fi:
1. Access the device settings menu:
2. In the Control Center, tap the Wi-Fi symbol . In the full settings menu, tap “Wi-Fi” to open the available wireless networks menu.
3. If it isn't already on, tap the activation switch to turn Wi-Fi on.
4. Your Light L16 will search for nearby wireless networks. When you see the name of your wireless network, tap it to connect. If the network is secured and you need a password, you'll see a lock symbol next to the network name.
5. "Connected" will appear under the network name when you've successfully joined. That Wi-Fi network will now be a "saved network" and will automatically connect when in range, as long as Wi-Fi is enabled.
What if I see "authentication problem" ?
If you see "Saved" followed by "Authentication Problem," it means your wireless network password was entered incorrectly.
To re-enter your password:
1. Tap your wireless network name.
2. Tap "Forget."
3. Tap your wireless network name again and you will be prompted to re-enter your wireless password.
Sorry about that! How can we make it better?
Note: If you'd like a member of our support team to respond you, please instead send an email to email@example.com.
Thanks so much for your feedback!